So you don’t identify with the spooky or villainous. No big deal. Thousands of people choose to dress as their favorite protagonists during the event as well. Below, I’ve put to gather a few ideas for some popular Disney characters. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never Sleep Again
We are halfway to HHN and speculation is upon us for the IP houses. One that is in hot gossip is a Freddy house, or Nightmare on Elm Street...
-
So you don’t identify with the spooky or villainous. No big deal. Thousands of people choose to dress as their favorite protagonists during...
-
I have always had a special place in my heart for this I’ll-mannered mallard. Donald Duck turns 90 this year! Here I have put together a bo...
-
Aside from the more popular IP’s this year I want to throw some love at the other houses and scarezones that are being featured. Don’t get m...


No comments:
Post a Comment