I have always had a special place in my heart for this I’ll-mannered mallard. Donald Duck turns 90 this year! Here I have put together a bounding concept 2 ways. Not all of us are comfortable with skirts (thick thighs may save lives, but mine hate humidity and heat).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never Sleep Again
We are halfway to HHN and speculation is upon us for the IP houses. One that is in hot gossip is a Freddy house, or Nightmare on Elm Street...
-
So you don’t identify with the spooky or villainous. No big deal. Thousands of people choose to dress as their favorite protagonists during...
-
I have always had a special place in my heart for this I’ll-mannered mallard. Donald Duck turns 90 this year! Here I have put together a bo...
-
Aside from the more popular IP’s this year I want to throw some love at the other houses and scarezones that are being featured. Don’t get m...


No comments:
Post a Comment