So the GOTG ride at EPCOT is a family favorite over here. Both my boys absolutely must ride it at every visit. For that, this is dedicated to them! My youngest son actually owns a Star Lord jacket from the store off the ride, and also the helmet. So he does not actually need to bound- he can full-out dress as this lead man. Taking into account the Florida heat, I tried to source pieces that would wear well when it is 90 degrees out. No one wants to sweat for fashion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Never Sleep Again
We are halfway to HHN and speculation is upon us for the IP houses. One that is in hot gossip is a Freddy house, or Nightmare on Elm Street...
-
So you don’t identify with the spooky or villainous. No big deal. Thousands of people choose to dress as their favorite protagonists during...
-
I have always had a special place in my heart for this I’ll-mannered mallard. Donald Duck turns 90 this year! Here I have put together a bo...
-
Aside from the more popular IP’s this year I want to throw some love at the other houses and scarezones that are being featured. Don’t get m...



No comments:
Post a Comment